23 Oct 2015£50 09:30 - 12:30
Our Masterclass will explore what networking can do for you and your business.
It will cover the following aspects:
- Types of networking: we will review in detail the various types of events/groups and help you to discover what is right for you and your business.
- How to define and plan your networking strategy and how to track business.
- Elevator Pitches: an interactive session which will help you to get your message across in 1 minute.
- How to develop and maintain networking relationships.
- Using social media alongside face to face networking.
This course is interactive and you will leave with a personalised plan to take your networking forwards in 2015 to help you to grow your business.
This course is run by Debbie Gilbert, an award winning business networking coach who has been training people in effective networking skills since 2008.
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get the best from their networking efforts.